The 2023 Tour of the Hamptons!
- Four routes: 25, 53, 70 and 105 miles, all starting in Southampton, NY.
- A fully supported ride that includes designated rest stops with food and comfort stations.
- All roads are fully marked.
- All routes will have SAG rider support.
Join us for MPBC’s Food Festival at Bethpage State Park
This event brings our members and their guests together for an afternoon of food, refreshments, and outdoor summer fun!
The food festival will be at the Eagle Pavilion in Bethpage State Park.
September 10, 2023 from 1:00 to 6:00 PM
Special Promotion from The Feed
Special offers for all Massapequa Park Bicycle Club Athletes: Join the MPBC Community at The Feed and get $80 in annual store credit ($20 every 90 days), including $20 that you can spend right away to stock up on the sports nutrition you know and love. Claim your annual credit at this link here.
Additionally, you can now get a MPBC Limited Edition water bottle personalized with your name, nickname or words of inspiration for FREE from our friends at The Feed.
- Get your bottle for Free with any order over $65 of your favorite sports nutrition at The Feed. The Feed has all your favorite brands, including Skratch, GU, Clif, Honey Stinger, SIS, and over 300 more brands.
- Don’t want to order? You can get your personalized bottle for $20 (+ shipping).
MPBC Group Rides
The MPBC Board has actively discussed how we can begin to hold sanctioned club rides once again in light of the global pandemic we are all dealing with. These rides will be tightly controlled by the following restrictions guidelines.
See the Ride Calendar for ride start times and locations.
Our membership meetings are usually held on the first Monday of every month, unless it is a Federal Holiday.
At this time, we are holding Zoom meetings that begin at 7:30 PM.